Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Just trying ........

.......to get my head around some technicalities of blogger. A while ago someone kindly told me how to put a short cut link into my posts but I forget what she told me. I've searched blogger help and found the info but blogger is messing with me tonight because when I post and put the link in whatever I write after the link is not showing so I've deleted my posts several times now and am getting really wound up with it. I'm going to try one more time, if this doesn't work I'm giving in and asking someone to show me how again..........lol so please bear with me with this test post.
I did try but to no avail, if you are a whiz kid and can help please email me, link in my side bar. Thanks in advance

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...