Pages

Monday, January 29, 2007

Productive weekend

Friday was spent cutting long strips of fabric joining them then cutting them again to make into 9 square blocks. Pics of those in a min. I went to Hobbycraft on Saturday, they hadn't any sock wool but did have some fabric on sale so purchased the 7 mtrs in the picture. From our wool shop in town I purchased some more wool for a crochet blanket plus the only sock pattern they had and one of a choice of two Regia sock wools. This is my progress so far, I've frogged it once due to it not turning out right. I joined a crafters forum and hopefully the advise will help me with it. I also surfed the net and found Royea's site which has pictures so will follow that as well, fingers crossed this works, watch this space!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...