Pages

Monday, October 8, 2007

Can't understand why?



This is a wonderful treasure I saw in a charity shop 4 times before I took the plunge and bought it and am so pleased I did, don't ya just love it?

I can't change the date on the last post. It was of course posted on Sunday 7th and I haven't a clue why it says October 2nd.

I've just been reading through some lovely new blogs, this time I'd added them to my blogs I like to visit so you may also have the pleasure of visiting them.

Now I need to go to bed, I keep nodding off and my chin keeps slipping off my hand LOL, not a pretty sight I can tell you!

Hopefully will get the chance to post later on,

hugs Peg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your tea set is lovely. So glad you came to visit. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Alexandra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...