Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

My apologies again




For not keeping my blog up to date, life hasn't been to kind to me for the past few weeks so everything has been on hold but I'm fighting my way out of the cobwebs. I hope to post and put up some photos in the next few days.

I have been visiting some new blogs you know there are some great blogs out there. I've also visited a few of my favourites and not been disappointed. I have been slimming down the demands on my time so I hope to have more time for me and the things I love doing.


The picture at the top is of our new addition to our family, Millie Moppet is an 18mths old Shih Tzu girl. Like my others I absolutely adore her even though she keeps us and the others on our toes LOL.


Will chat to you later, take care and have a great weekend.

hugs Peg xx

5 comments:

Elderberry-Rob said...

Hello Peg - thanks for visiting me. I love your little dogs - Hope the troubles that kept you from blogging have gone now. Betty

amelia said...

You are such a busy lady with all your pups, I'm surprised you get to the computer at all!!!
I still check almost every day and will continue to do so!

Ally Jay said...

Millie is so cute. I had two darling Shih Zhu's Ollie and Sasha, amd they were awesome.

Helen said...

Lovely to meet you and thankyou for the lovely comment you left on my blog xx

secret said...

love the dogs.. soooo cute!
http://the-undercover-girl.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...