Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Look what the postman brought me today!

I just had to come back on and post what the lovely postman has delivered today. The Learn to quilt book I bought from Amazon the other day along with one on Machine quilting but that didn't arrive yet.

This one Mr B very kindly bought for me from a book seller who comes to his school

This is from an ebay seller, bought it yesterday and it was here this afternoon!!

And finally this little gadget, my eyes aren't what they used to be and my fingers are swollen a lot so I have difficulty threading the needles, again bought on ebay yesterday, delivered today what more could you ask.


I'm going to eat and then I'm going to have a read and a play :o)

Peg x

1 comment:

molly said...

Good luck with quilting. I'm an addict myself! it's a wonderful creative outlet. You should find a quilt guild to join. They usually have monthly meetings, arrange classes for their membership, and outings to places of interest to quilters---also know as quilt shops!
Toy shops for big girls.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...