Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Anyone for tennis?




Lol not really, I'd be flat on my face, although I did used to enjoy playing. I just wanted an excuse to show off my lovely Cath Kidson style pumps. They are so pretty and really comfy, if I remember right they were under £10 from Windsors shoe store. My daughter is miffed because we don't share the same shoe size lol.

Thanks to Sue who introduced me to me Blogpress I can now post photos from my iPad. If I've made it work of course! I hope I've done the link correct if I have click on Sues' name and it will take you to her lovely blog.

Just wanted to test the photo insert again if I may. This is Nunu and I having a one to one chat just after tea one night at the van. She's a lovely girl who is slightly shy of strangers but will love you forever if you're one of her favourite people. I adore this little girl she's like a gazelle when out off lead, she doesn't run but leaps.




We had to cover the seating in the van the weather was very stormy and each trip out we were wet through so throws on the sofas was the order of the day! Bless em the little munchkins wanted to be comfy, lol. Want to know how to accommodate 4 Shiddies and 6 Lhasa's in a caravan? Well some at one end...



And 4 at the other :0)



Hopefully this will be successful, we've just enjoyed a typical English Sunday lunch of roast beef, Yorkshire pudding and veg. No dessert to full!
It's our wedding anniversary tomorrow, 39 yrs, we've been together 41 yrs and I love him just as much today if not more. I love that we can spend more time together now he's semi retired and can't wait until he leaves altogether. Being able to go to the van whenever we want, I take my stitching and quilting, he takes his camera and the days just drift by.

Enjoy what's left of your day

Peg xx

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

trish said...

Love the shoes and super cute pups!!
Congratulations on learning computer stuff. :0)

trish said...

Love the shoes and super cute pups!!
Congratulations on learning computer stuff. :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...